In the present-day humanity is living and breathing in a golden age of different rideable technologies. In the past few years, it has been noticed that the size of the electrical motors is reduced and they are becoming more powerful than they were before.
The new kind of battery is denser and more powerful. There are different types of rideables in the present day and electric skateboard is of them. Electric skateboards are personal transporters that are based on a skateboard.
Different from the normal skateboards this device carries a motor that is powered by a battery hence no physical effort is required to move the skateboard. The power is adjusted by the handheld throttle and the direction is adjusted or determined by tilting the board in the direction.
Table Of Contents
Top 5 Best Electric Skateboards in 2021
1. Boosted Board 2nd Generation – Best Overall
This is the best electric skateboard among all the existing boards in the present day. It is lightweight and has a great grip tape on the top of the board which ensures the safety of the rider and also provides a huge amount of stability during the ride.
The board has high density rubber wheels, a superior quality controller, lightweight, and the skateboard is crafted with vehicle-grade materials.
- The durability of the grip tape is excellent.
- The board provides a top speed of 22 MPH.
- The batteries have a low life of 6 miles on one charge.
- The drive belts have to change every one hundred miles.
2. Inboard M1 Electric Skateboard – Runner Up
Inboard M1 is one of the best electric skateboards that are present in the market but has some errors in it about which we will discuss later. The skateboard allows the user to travel a distance of seven miles on average before charging the battery again.
The skateboard comes with an extra battery so if the user carries a fully charged extra battery, then he or she can change it and the skateboard will be good for another seven miles.
The skateboards have 12 months warranty against any problems related to the factory, it comes with a carrying case and the battery takes 90 minutes to get fully charged.
- The Skateboard provides an average of 7 miles on each charge
- Dual motors provide better performance on uphill structures
- Acceleration takes more than 20 seconds to reach the full speed
- The quality of the grip tape is low
3. Blitzart Huracane Electric Skateboard – Budget Pick
Blitzart Huracane is a lightweight electric skateboard and it is especially for children. It is also the cheapest electric skateboard available in the market.
Safety is the top concern of this company so the boards have been provided with high quality grip tape, the high-quality grip tape provides the maximum amount of stability while riding the skateboard. The construction of the wheels is thin, so they should not be used for commuting.
The board is very much flexible and durable. Maple wood is like a stabilizer and the bamboo keeps the board flexible and strong. The board offers a speed of 17mph, the quality of the wireless controller is very high and the average charging time is two and half hours.
- Price is very low compared to other electric skateboards
- The high-quality grip tape provides safety
- The average distance covered by the board is less than 6 miles
- The board is very thin with nimble wheels
This electric skateboard is one of the most stylish boards available in the market. It has high density wheels that have maximum glide and traction, also the grip of the board is very good.
One fully charged battery can offer up to 14 miles of journey to the owner, but the battery runs out at a very fast rate when the skateboard climbs any inclined slope.
The company provides a warranty for just 6 months from the day of purchase. The skateboard consists of attractive in-built LED lights, the board is compatible for people weighing not more than 250 lbs, the battery requires 2 hours for charging and the board provides a maximum speed of 18 MPH.
- It can run up to 14 miles with one full charge
- The connection with the Bluetooth controller is great
- Six month warranty period
- The incline rate is very low
This is an electric skateboard which provides a great speed of 25 MPH and also a very long lasting battery. It has LED lights underneath the board which provides visibility during the night.
It has sensors that warn the riding when a vehicle is reaching near it. The skateboard is certified by FCC, EMC, ROHS, and LVD for safety.
- One fully charged battery provides a distance of 20 miles which is more than compared to any other electric skateboard.
- The dual motors provided in the skateboard offer more power and stability through rough and inclined patches of the street.
- The skateboard cannot be taken on any plane as the battery of the skateboard is made up of lithium-ion.
- The screws holding the battery in place often come out due to rough driving so the owner has to take care of it personally.
Factors to Consider while Buying Best Electric Skateboard
A person needs to pay attention to the smallest details while buying an electric skateboard. Now I will discuss the factors that have to be kept in mind while buying an electric skateboard.
Reliable and non-reliable brands have to be kept in mind while buying. People always prefer trusted brands that have a good history.
The brands that have proper and active customer support are preferred by a maximum number of buyers. This customer support provides all kinds of help when a person faces any problems regarding the skateboard of that particular company.
The lifespan of the Skateboard
The customers tend to check the history of the skateboards from different brands and choose that particular brand that offers a longer lifespan. The person who is spending a huge amount of money on the skateboard wants it to last for the longest time.
It is one of the major issues that have to be considered while buying an electronic skateboard. The boards come in varieties of price ranges and it depends on the purchasing power of the customer that which skateboard they can afford to buy in their budget.
Looking out for some good over-ear headphones? This article will help you out.